I’d say I’m pretty open about my life on my blog, but I love reading these posts and really getting to know the people I follow on here. So I thought I’d give it a go:
1. What is your middle name?
2. What is your favorite color?
Rose Gold – fo’ sure
3. Who is your best friend?
Sophie, I couldn’t ask for anything more in a bestie!
4. How tall are you?
5. Cats or dogs?
Cats, I’m actually a little scared of most dogs
6. Funniest moment through school?
There are just so many…. My Science lessons towards the end of school have to be up there with the funniest of times
7. How many countries have you visited?
I’ve actually never counted, I’d say about 15-20
8. Are you in/gone to college?
I didn’t get on too well with sixth form, so I went to a music college a few years ago instead
9. What was your favorite/worst subject in high school?
Favourite: English – Because it was the only subject I was reasonably ok at
Worst: probably Geography – it just wasn’t what I was expecting. I wanted to learn about counties on a map, not marks on a cliff!
10. What is your favorite drink?
Lemonade and lime, or a lovely glass of Barefoot Rose
11. What is your favorite animal?
12. What is your favorite perfume?
My favourite at the moment is the Earl Grey and Cucumber cologne from Jo Malone
13. Tea or coffee?
I love peppermint tea, but I also love ice coffee – depends on the time of year!
14. What would you (or have you) name your children?
We have already decided on names for our children – We like Fredrick for a boy (as that is what my Grandad was called) and Isabella for a girl. The name I’ll be marrying into is ‘Gray’, so it goes nicely with a lot of first names
15. What sports do you or have you played?
I used to do some swimming
16. What is your favourite book?
I’m currently reading ‘Girl on the Train’, and it’s amazing so far
17. Who are some of my favorite YouTubers?
If I had to chose – I’d say Helen Anderson and Tanya Burr
18. What is your favorite memory?
The memories with my family, we have the best family celebration days and they’re all close to my heart
19. Are you single or taken?
20. What’s your idea of an ideal first date?
I’m not high maintenance at all (until it comes to make up), so I’d love a thoughtful first date. A picnic would be lovely
21. How many girlfriend/boyfriends have you had?
A few, but I’ve only ever been in one serious relationship
22. Favorite memory from childhood?
I’m not too sure, there are so many
23. Do you speak any other languages and how well?
I attempted to learn Turkish, but I know about 5 words…. Other than that, no!
24. Do you have any siblings?
Yes – 2 brothers and a sister
25. How would you describe your fashion sense?
I change it on a daily basis, most of all I like to be comfortable in whatever I’m wearing
26. What is your favorite restaurant?
Coast to Coast
27. What are some of your favorite tv shows?
Pretty little liars, Orphan Black and Luther.
28. PC or Mac?
29. What phone do you have? (IOS or Android)
I now have a Samsung Galaxy S5 but I’m going to move back to an iPhone!
30. Tell us one of your bad habits!
I love a good gossip! Sometimes that can be a bad thing…
Thanks for reading,
Tori Moore xoxo